Links preceded by an Adobe Acrobat PDF icon ( ) require
Adobe Reader to view. If you do not have Adobe Reader, click
the following image to visit Adobe's site to download the software:
- Vapor Barrier Journal Paper: The latest information about vapor barriers prepared by U.S. Department of Energy, April 6, 2004
- ESR-2217: ICC-ES evaluation reports provide evidence that products and systems meet code requirements.
- ICC-ES SAVE: Verification of Attributes Report: Nu-Wool® Insulation is the only celluose insulation to qualify for this rating.
- CSI 3-Part Specs: Nu-Wool® Cellulose Insulation Specifications.
- STC Ratings: Wood and Steel stud assembly diagrams and ratings using Nu-Wool® WALLSEAL® Insulation.
- Toxicity Report: Results of studies on the use of boron, published by Intertox, Inc. Findings indicate Nu-Wool® products to be far less toxic than everyday household products.
- Firewalls / Permanency: The all-borate fire retardants used in Nu-Wool® Cellulose Insulation retain their effectiveness over time.
- Straight Talk about Insulation and Fire: Consumer Update Bulletin published by CIMA, Cellulose Insulation Manufacturers Association.
- Sweets.com: Nu-Wool® provides comprehensive information for architects and contractors though Sweet's Construction Product Markeplace.
- Convective Loops: The high density of Nu-Wool® Insulation greatly reduces the likelihood of convective loops within wall cavities.
- Cathedral Ceilings: Nu-Wool® Company, Inc. recommends densely packed cathedral ceilings using gypsum wallboard without ventilation. Properly installed, Nu-Wool® guarantees the performance.
- HVAC Sizing: "Right-size" HVAC equipment and save money!
- Vapor Retarder Elimination: Nu-Wool® Insulation resists air movement and the transmission of moisture, eliminating the need for vapor retarders.